I love to read.
In fact, I've seriously considered writing the Hennepin County Library a thank you letter because I'm constantly borrowing their books.
Here are some of my all-time favorites, grouped by category:
- Great On the Job - What to Say, How to Say It; the Secrets of Getting Ahead (Tip: if you only read one book on this list, make it this one.)
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard
- Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and In Your Life
- How to Win in a Winner-take-all World: The Definitive Guide to Adapting and Succeeding in High-performance Careers
- Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- The Passion Paradox: A Guide to Going All In, Finding Success, and Discovering the Benefits of An Unbalanced Life
- Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit and Success
- How Women Rise: Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back From Your Next Raise, Promotion, or Job
- Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others
- Sales 101: From Finding Leads and Closing Techniques to Retaining Customers and Growing Your Business, An Essential Primer on How to Sell